Safeguard You and Your Loved Ones
All of our products have been thoroughly Screened for environmental and health & human effects and do not Contain any ammonia or bleach.
We determine our products based on These important factors:
- Product Effectiveness
- No or Low-Toxicity and Biodegradability
- Recyclable Packaging
- Obtainable in Concentrated Quantities and
- No Animal Testing. We Recycle all packaging and use 100% cotton or microfiber towels, which are laundered With a biodegradable detergent that does not contain any phosphates, Chlorine, dyes or animal products.
To protect the earth and your family, we use Green Seal Certified chemicals, and HEPA vacuums and microfiber dusting cloths—preferred by the US Dept. of Health and Human Services that reduce impact on the environment and your health.
Protect your family. Preserve your planet. Enjoy your freedom. We understand you want only the best for your family. We do too. At The Cleaning Authority, we provide green-cleaning services that help protect your home, preserve the planet and give you peace of mind. Don’t worry, leave the cleaning to us and spend more time with the people you cherish most. Proudly cleaning family homes for over five years.
Tips to Green Clean Your Home
You don’t have to wait for us to get started on your green home cleaning. Here are five quick tips you can use today:
- Use cleaning products made from non-toxic ingredients. Natural cleaners are a great alternative. White vinegar, for example, cuts greasy residue.
- Avoid room deodorizers or other air “freshening” products, which often are made from unhealthy chemicals. Baking soda is a viable alternative to absorbing odors, and lemons can be a fragrant air freshener.
- Dust with a damp cloth so that household dust, which collects unwanted toxins, is removed from surfaces and not stirred back into the air.
- Use chlorine- and phosphate-free, biodegradable dishwashing detergents. The chlorine in conventional detergents is vaporized by the hot water in your dishwasher and then released back into your home’s air.
- Ask your friends and family to kindly remove their shoes when entering your home so they won’t track in pesky pollutants.
For more green cleaning tips, visit these websites: